The MyFamily.com Alternative That Works
If you were a subscriber to MyFamily.com welcome. We are glad that you found us and hope you will check us out as an alternative to MyFamily.com.
You probably have years of photos, comments, videos, calendar events, family stories, personal memories and genealogy files stored in your MyFamily.com site. You'll be glad to know that we have all of those feature plus alot more.
We have a way to get those photos off MyFamily.com and into your new family website at Family Crossings and there is no charge. You can even import and register hundreds of family members with a few clicks.
10 Things You Should Know:
- Family Crossings started in 2003
- Family Crossings is a division of Same-Page.com LLP
- Your content is private and secure
- You can download a copy of your data anytime
- You can turn off features you do not want
- You can have multiple administrators
- You can share your calendar with other devices
- Family Crossings uses TAGS, MAPS and TIMELINES to bring an extra dimension to your content
- Family Crossings backs up everything TWICE
- You can point a family domain name to a special landing page just for your family
Family Crossings family websites are designed to allow every family member to interact and contribute to building a family legacy. Family members can login from any device and get text alerts and email reminders. You may be have felt lost after MyFamily but with Family Crossings quality customer service to help you will never feel alone because you'll be part of our family.
Are you ready to move in to your Family Crossings website? Have you downloaded your zip files from MyFamily? Have you copied the first name, last name and email address for each family member and made a .csv text file? The important thing is to get it off of MyFamily as soon as you can.
HINT: When you sign up enter the promo code MYFAMILY